The sooner you book your stay, the better place you get and you can also start looking forward to your trip at once. When it comes to payment, you can choose from several different options. Everything so that you can choose the one that best suits your situation at every opportunity.
Collector or Klarna
During the winter, there will be two different payment options when booking our campsites. For some destinations you have the option of paying by card or invoice via Klarna and in others you have the option of paying by card or Collector. Read more about the organization by clicking here.
1. Destinations with Klarna card / invoice payment
If you have booked accommodation at one of our destinations that have Klarna as a payment option, the information below is as follows.
Together with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options where payment is made directly to Klarna:
- Pay within 14 days: Payment time is 14 days from the time of booking. The terms for paying within 14 days can be found here.
- Account: Klarna Konto is an account credit provided by Klarna which allows the borrower to pay off his purchases monthly with at least 1/24 (minimum SEK 50) of the total amount of credit used or in accordance with the terms and conditions approved by the cashier. For more information about Klarna Account including general terms and conditions and Standardized European Consumer Credit Information, please visit here.
- Pay Direct: Pay Direct is based on direct debit and your account will only be charged when the store has handled your order and sent your order. You can find the terms for Pay directly here.
- Card payment (Visa / Mastercard)
- Bank transfer: Your account will be debited immediately after the order has been placed.
Here you can read the booking conditions for the destinations still operated by Nordic Camping & Resort AB.
2. Destinations with Collector and card payment
Online booking – pay by card
You can pay the full amount immediately at the time of booking or choose to pay 10% (at least SEK 250) if the booking is more than 30 days before arrival. You will then pay the remaining amount at least 30 days before arrival. If the booking is less than 30 days before arrival, the full amount is paid promptly. On our website you pay by card via secure connection.
Collector – invoice / split payments
In cooperation with Collector Credit AB, we offer payment in the way that suits you best. When you select an invoice as payment, you will receive it sent to you via e-mail when your booking is confirmed. You can then choose to pay the full amount right away or divide the payment into smaller portions.
Your first invoice is due within 90 days and a charge of SEK 29 will be added. A monthly interest rate is added by 1.60% after 90 days (19.2% per annum). Once you receive the invoice, you can choose to pay up to 12 months by paying the minimum amount indicated on the invoice. A minor credit check is done, which in some cases involves a credit report. In case of late or non-payment, a delay fee of SEK 100 and interest on late payment will be charged.
When booking by phone, the following payment terms apply:
Booking more than 30 days prior to arrival:
– 10% is paid directly (min. 250 SEK). The remaining amount must be paid no later than 30 days prior to arrival.
Booking less than 30 days prior to arrival:
– 100% paid promptly, preferably directly on our website.
If you want to split the payments, we offer it in collaboration with Collector Credit AB. Your first invoice is due within 90 days and a charge of SEK 29 will be added. A monthly interest rate is added by 1.60% after 90 days (19.2% per annum). Once you receive the invoice, you can choose to pay up to 12 months by paying the minimum amount indicated on the invoice. A minor credit check is done, which in some cases involves a credit report. In case of late or non-payment, a delay fee of SEK 100 and interest on late payment will be charged.
Here you can read the booking conditions for the destinations still operated by First Camp Sverige AB.